Join Nourish today!
Take an active role in Nourish to make a real change to our food system
Become a member of Nourish Scotland to
be part of a growing movement for a just and sustainable food system in Scotland and beyond
help us represent your views and those of the wider local food movement in Scotland to government and industry, and
to meet like-minded food lovers to share ideas and great food.
Read on to find out more about membership, or go straight to the bottom of the page to fill in our membership form and proceed with payment.
Nourish Member benefits
- our annual Members’ Evening, with a lively speaker, great food and drink and a chance to meet other members and Nourish staff and Board.
- a chance to influence civil society and the government via our member consultations and surveys
- volunteer opportunities – get more involved and share your skills with us
- discounts to our paying events and training programmes
- 15% discount on the fabulous Bread Matters bread making courses. Please ask us for the members’ discount code.
- an opportunity to vote and stand for positions on the board of directors
NEW: Joint Big Barn - Nourish Scotland Membership scheme
If you run a food business, for the same price as joining Big Barn for a year, you can sign up for joint Big Barn / Nourish Scotland membership.
This will bring you fantastic marketing opportunities. You will have your own page on the Big Barn website, be listed on the online map, and if you like you can sell your produce through the online marketplace. Other member benefits include your news, events and special offers included in the Big Barn home page & local newsletter, discounts on products & services including: credit card service & courier deal (£6.60+vat next day), plus many more.
A year joint membership costs just £120 per year plus VAT. You can pay us monthly, 6 monthly or annual intervals for this.
If you would like to take out joint membership please join Nourish below and we will contact you regarding your Big Barn sign up.
To become a Nourish member just fill in this short form and click “Pay Now” to be directed to the payment options. Nourish membership starts from just £1 per month, with greater contributions welcome too. We use GoCardless to collect membership fees through a direct debit, which once set up will continue until you decide to cancel it with your bank. If you would prefer to support us with a single donation, you can do so here.
PS: If you just want to be kept up to date about our work without supporting us financially, thus without becoming a Nourish member, please sign up to our monthly newsletter at the bottom of this or any other page on our website.