Our Community Food Catalysts programme will provide training on facilitating community conversations about food and fairness.
You’ll be supported to apply this training in your own community conversations, analyse the learning, and feed this in to a final report on what decision-makers can do to make food fairer in Scotland.
Is this programme for me?
- Are you interested in food justice issues?
- Are you a member of a group (formal or informal) that meets regularly?
- Would you like to feel more confident hosting a conversation in your community?
Participation in the Community Food Catalysts programme is free, and we are able to support volunteers with travel expenses.
If you’d like to get involved please fill out this short form and email it to email@example.com before 5pm Friday 30 December 2016.
If you are having any difficulty with the form, would like any further information, or would like the form in an accessible format please call our office: 0131 226 1497.
Training for this programme will be in January 2017:
- Glasgow – Tuesday 10 January 2017 (morning)
- Inverness – Thursday 12 January 2017 (afternoon)